Thomas N. Swift, IIPrincipal
- Email Us
- Civil trial
- Construction law
- Commercial contracts
- Creditors rights
- Business dissolutions
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Real estate
- Corporate law
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial litigation
- Limited liability companies
- 1980, Arizona
- 1987, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- DePauw University, B.A.
- Arizona State University, J.D.
- Maricopa County Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Construction section
- Real estate section
- Business law section
- Fellow, Arizona Bar Foundation
- Indianapolis, Indiana, June 25, 1956
- Biddulph vs. Biddulph, 147 Ariz. 571, 711 P.2d 1244 (App. 1985)
- Hill vs. Jones, 151 Ariz. 81, 725 P.2d 1115 (App. 1986)
- Retzke v. Larson, 166 Ariz. 446, 803 P.2d 439 (App. 1990)
- A. R. Teeters & Associates, Inc. vs. Eastman Kodak Company, 172 Ariz. 324, 836 P.2d 1034 (App. 1992)
Thomas N. Swift II was born in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1956. He was admitted to the bar in Arizona in 1980. He started his practice with the Tempe firm of Knollmiller, Herrick & Brown, which later moved to Mesa and was known as Brown & Herrick. Mr. Swift was a partner in Brown & Herrick and headed its litigation department. In 1992, he founded Thomas N. Swift II, P.C.
Mr. Swift serves as a Judge Pro Tempore for the Maricopa County Superior Court.
Mr. Swift is a member of the East Valley Bar Association, the Maricopa County Bar Association, the American Bar Association (Member, Forum on Construction Industry; Committee on LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Business Entities), and the State Bar of Arizona (Member, Sections on: Real Estate, Construction Law, and Business Law). Additionally, he holds an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® , an honor bestowed on those attorneys who have earned an exemplary reputation in the legal community.
Mr. Swift enjoys hiking, running and reading.