Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business Formation, Closely Held Businesses, Commercial Law, Real Estate, & Construction Law
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Thomas N. Swift II, P. C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Business Formation, Closely Held Businesses, Commercial Law, Real Estate, and Construction Law cases. Based in Mesa, Arizona, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Maricopa and Pinal Counties. We have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 35 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about professional backgrounds.
We are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Thomas N. Swift II, P. C. has a thorough understanding of Arizona law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Arizona you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including choice of entity, agreements among owners, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Closely Held Businesses: Closely held businesses may face many issues, including succession, mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, protection of confidential information, and more. We are dedicated to helping you and your business succeed.
- Commercial Law: As a business owner or entrepreneur, you need to be represented by a skilled, experienced attorney who is knowledgeable about commercial law matters. We are prepared to help you with contract negotiation and drafting, dispute resolution, insurance claims, purchase and sale, real estate agreements and more.
- Real Estate: Whether you are buying, selling, leasing, or developing, real estate issues can be complex. We assist in contract preparation and negotiation, review of title issues, due diligence, easements, restrictions and more.
- Construction Law: We represent owners, contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, and material suppliers in the preparation and negotiation of their contracts and in the enforcement of their contract, lien, and other rights.
When you retain the services of Thomas N. Swift II, P. C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Tempe law firm today
Thomas N. Swift II, P. C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Mesa, Arizona. Call the firm at 480-488-2104 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.